Nine hours after posting Final Reflections #9, there was a retaliation launched by the opposition at Alukar Heights. This was the most overt and obvious direct attack ever launched against me for writing an article. Previously, the opposition has used other methods, but this time instead of using physical human beings and various subtle beings to attack my body and cause physical inconvenience and expenses such as: breaking water lines, attacking the Alukar Heights animals, causing physical injuries or unexplained illnesses etc. the opposition really lost their cool and showed their alien faces. All of the other previous attacks on others or me were under the direction of aliens, but usually the aliens employed agents to do their dirty work.

This time the aliens did the work themselves. Although I have been attacked directly by aliens before, it has never been over a posting on the internet. Clearly, Final Reflections #9 must have annoyed them tremendously. The following is a quick summary of what transpired 9 hours after the article was posted.

At about 7.15 pm, on a very hot, humid evening, I thought I would water the pot plants on the veranda. As I was watering the plants, I heard a rustling sound like wind blowing. But the air was so still that I thought it could not be the wind blowing and that it must be raining. I walked on the lawn to see whether there was any rain falling even though I did not think that it could rain as there were no clouds in the sky and no sign of rain. There was no rain.

As I stood on the lawn I could feel an eerie atmosphere outside the house. I felt a strange wind coming towards me from the east. I could feel something strange in the air as a column of wind was coming towards me. As it drew closer I could feel the wind. It quickly developed into a gale as it approached me, yet it was only a localized storm. The trees a few feet away from me stood still. Only the plants nearest to me showed signs of swaying from the wind. I felt something in the wind was targeting me so I went into the house.

When I went inside the house, I told Steffan that there was a strange wind outside. He went outside immediately to investigate and found that indeed there was a localized wind that seemed to be directly over the house.

About 5 minutes later, he came inside the house and told me that the wind swirled like a small tornado without that type of velocity. As he watched the effects of the wind, he could hear the wind depart to the west. He then described it as feeling a little bit like being under the draft of a helicopter, although not that strong and without the noise from that type of hovering vehicle. He said that the wind had departed.

I went back outside and the wind returned. I exclaimed to Steffan that it was still here. He came outside and agreed that the wind had certainly returned. He then went back inside the house to continue with what he was doing because the wind was so much weaker than it was before.

I decided to water the plants on the side of the house. As I stood on the lawn watering the plants the wind started to pick up again within seconds. There was a rustling sound like brittle grass crackling. I heard Pearl, one of our cats, meowing nearby. Some birds nearby gave loud squawks and some of the dogs at Babaji's gave a couple of barks and stopped barking suddenly.

I sensed beings were very close by and decided to wait to see what would develop. By then, I was certain that I was the target. I knew that there were hostile aliens around who were trying to pick me up. It went through my mind at the time that an invisible craft was trying to suck me up. When I "looked" beyond the craft, I could see its outline despite its shield of invisibility. Immediately I thought of Homer Simpson in the television series where he was too fat to be sucked up into the craft. I gave a smile and thought if our little pixie Thomas was around he would probably be saying, "Nah, nah, nah," to them. I stopped laughing as I realized it was a serious situation and then I called out to Steffan, but he did not hear me.

Just then, a bright yellow column of light arose from the driveway about 15 feet away from me. The light was confined into a column of about 6 feet in height and about 18 feet long. It felt like the yellow light was rising from the ground and extending across the driveway. This light did not spread out like other lights in this dimension. It was contained, much like a solid object or wall of light. I heard Pearl cry again from nearby. I quickly went inside to get Steffan as he could not hear my calls from outside. I was quite calm, but curious.

Steffan came out straight away and we saw lights spreading in the sky nearby, but the yellow column of light had disappeared. Within a few moments, there was a sudden explosion off to the south. It was a huge yellow ball of light, about 5 times the size of a rising sun. The yellow light explosion was contained like the column of yellow light. Then, several flashes of what looked like white lightning spread in the sky that seemed to mask the actual incident of the explosion of yellow light.

I knew inwardly that our side had prevented the aliens' attack on me and blew up their ship. They have been warned numerous times. This is war.

As we have said many times, the Light will retaliate if Darkness continues to try to harm us or impede our Work.

Soon after the explosion, Pearl appeared at the door, crying to come in. This is very unusual as Pearl prefers to stay out late every night. Ling- Ling, one of the alien dogs, was very restless and on the alert. She was barking towards where the explosion occurred. A large insect was near her enclosure and she was very suspicious. Steffan went out to assure her that everything was all right. She kept barking at the bug, which Steffan told her was only an insect. He shooed it away and it flew in the air and began attacking Steffan, hitting him in the face several times. He finally got rid of the bug which gave out a very strange sound. Ling-Ling was right, it was not an insect at all, it was an alien being in disguise.

When we came back into the house, both of us were very red in the face, like we had been sunburnt. We were not sunburnt before!

After this incident, I felt stronger than ever, like I had had a sudden boost.

The battle is really heating up . . .

Be alert at all times.

Love and blessings,